Last updated: 01 July 2023
This Privacy Statement is created in accordance with Law no. 06/l –082 on Protection of personal data of the Republic of Kosovo. This Law complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The term, “Appstellar”, “the Company”, “we”, “us”, and “our” in this statement refers to “Appstellar” L.L.C with its office located in 282 Çajupi, H1, L1, Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo
- The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The term “statement” refers to this document.
- The term “Appstellar's website” or simply “website” refer to the website https://appstellar.io/.
What information Appstellar collects and How
In principle, our Website is structured in such way that you can visit without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
However, you may become identifiable and your personal information may be revealed to us:
- when you contact us directly via our website to request information about our services, in which case you reveal your name and your email address.
- when you send your CV to us via our website through email(firstname.lastname@example.org), as part of a job application.
Information you provide to us
In the abovementioned cases, we collect information directly from you, when you provide it to us. In that regard, the only personal information we collect and/or store about you is the information you choose to provide in the emails you send to us or in the chat widget situated in our website. Any email address that you provide will be used to respond to your email or to send you notifications about our services. Please be assured that your personal information is never shared or sold.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Some information can be collected automatically as you navigate through our Website. That information includes the date and time you visited our website, pages you have visited, the referrer (the website you came from), the type of browser you are using (e.g, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.), type of operationg systems you are using (e.g Apple MacOS, Microsoft Windows etc.) and your IP address. This information helps us to monitor and improve our site. We collect data referred to as web log information. Our web server only captures general user statistical data to help diagnose problems with our server and to help administer our website.
How do we keep personal data safe
We believe that personal information must be collected and dealt with appropriately, thus there must be safeguards in place to ensure this. Although data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be secure, we work hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information in accordance with applicable data protection requirements and laws. We use technical and organizational security measures including encryption and authentication tools to protect your personal information, against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by third parties.
What are cookies and how does Appstellar use them?
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Law on Protection of the personal data and Article 8 of the GDPR, processing of personal data of a child shall be lawful where the child is at least sixteen (16) years old. For children below the age of 16, processing shall only be lawful if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility.We will make a reasonable effort to verify in such cases that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child, taking into consideration available technology. Appstellar will not knowingly collect personal data from users who are considered children under applicable national laws.
Links to the other sites
We do not control the privacy policies of our advertisers, sponsors or other sites or businesses to which we provide hyperlinks or access. Please visit the sites of these businesses to review their privacy policies.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and Services to you;
- To provide you with information or the Services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or Services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do, we will post any changes on this page. Any update will have a different date from the current policy. If you continue to use our services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. Please check our site periodically for updates.