We're a team of experienced professionals based in Prishtina, Kosovo, who love turning great ideas into awesome products.
Our core values include transparency, creating a safe, high-trust & independent team; building incredible developer experiences; maintaining a healthy working environment; and helping to deliver web / mobile experiences that feel amazing to use on every device and connection type.
What you’ll do on a day-to-day basis
- Define, review, and consult on networking and Kubernetes cloud deployment architecture in AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Design, and implement reusable Terraform modules for Kubernetes deployment in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Automate monitoring tools to monitor system health and reliability to support high uptime requirements
- Automate infrastructure in AWS, Azure, or GCP with Terraform and Ansible
- Automate backup and restoration processes and test the recovery of those backups on a regular basis
- Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning of automation solutions
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small scale systems
- Maintaining and monitoring development, production, and customer environments
- Ensuring appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained
- Sourcing, configuring, and implementing automated testing solutions, integrated into the CI-CD pipeline
- Communicating and problem-solving daily with teammates, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Performs code reviews
- You'll be interacting with our customers on a regular basis, handling inbound support and feature requests.
- We work independently, the rest of us won't know what you're doing day-to-day unless you tell us.
Details of the Role
- Type of work: Full-Time
- Location: Prishtine, Kosove
- Level: Senior
- Language: English
Skills / Experience you should have
- BS/BA degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
- Experience with one of the cloud providers: AWS, GCP, or Azure is a must
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc. is a plus
- Experience with alerting tools like OpsGenie, PagerDuty, etc. is a plus
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc. is a plus
- Strong Linux and/or Windows system administration background is a plus.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills. As part of the team, you’ll interface both directly and indirectly with our customers, and contribute to documentation. Clear communication is fundamental in creating intuitive and compelling resources.
- Experience with container orchestration systems would be a huge plus. If not, we'll help you learn it through our internal weekly training sessions
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies and wear multiple hats. If you're not there yet, don't worry, this will become your strongest item in your new toolbelt if you join our team
- Willingness to learn new tools
- Having a development background will put you at the top of our list :)
What's in it for you
- No matter your experience level, you'll be challenged and work in the same tasks as our senior team members. This is the main engine that drives our company culture
- Work from anywhere 1 day per week, from the comfort of your home, your favorite beach, or hiking destination. The only catch here is that you owe us some amazing pics to share :)
- You'll be working alongside stellar experienced teams and leaders, and you'll witness tremendous personal and professional growth in a very short time.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we're a great fit for each other. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Have any question about us?
Don't hesitate to contact us.