We're a team of experienced (and a few on the road to being experienced) professionals based in Prishtina, Kosovo, who love turning great ideas into awesome products using the latest technologies. We focus on cloud software development and DevOps solutions — fields in which we are certified for as Kubernetes Certified Service Provider and AWS Partner.
- Automate monitoring tools to monitor system health and reliability to support high uptime requirements
- Automate infrastructure in AWS with Terraform and Ansible
- Automate backup and restoration processes and test the recovery of those backups on a regular basis
- Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning of automation solutions
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems
- Maintaining and monitoring development, production, and customer environments
- Ensuring appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained
- Sourcing, configuring and implementing automated testing solutions, integrated into the CI-CD pipeline
- Communicating and problem-solving daily with teammates, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Performs code reviews
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis
Details of the Role
- Type of work: Full time
- Start date: The sooner the better
- Location: Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia
- Work model: Onsite, Hybrid (at our offices in Prishtina), or Remote
- Level: Mid and Senior
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
- Experience with one of the cloud providers: AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience if you're applying for Mid DevOps Engineer
- Minimum 7 years experience if you're applying for Senior DevOps Engineer
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to quickly master new technologies. If you're not there yet, don't worry, this will become the strongest item in your new toolbelt if you join our team
- Willingness to learn new tools
- Having a development background will put you at the top of our list :)
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog
- Experience with alerting tools like OpsGenie, PagerDuty
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation
- Strong Linux and/or Windows system administration background
- Experience with container orchestration systems is a huge plus, but if you don't have it, we'll help you learn it through our internal weekly training sessions
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What's in it for you
- Innovative environment focused on growth – You'll be working alongside experienced teams and leaders.
- Your hard work is appreciated and fairly compensated
- Flexibility – Choose how you work best: remote, hybrid, or onsite.
- Health Insurance
- Career progression opportunities Our career advancement program includes access to incredible certifications such as the following: 🏅AWS Certified: Cloud Practitioner 🏅HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate 🏅Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) 🏅AWS Certified: DevOps Engineer Professional
Life at Appstellar
Life at Appstellar is all about innovation, curiosity, and stellar community. Shared values are as important to us as having the right tech stack. So, let’s call these the values stack we care about deeply.
We’re all innovators around here. We stay on top of new tech trends, ask questions and challenge the status quo. New approaches and ideas are appreciated and valued
Smart & hard work
We find solutions that are smart and straightforward and believe in rolling up our sleeves and getting things done. We put love and care into every step along the path of delivering a great product.
We believe that the tool for problem-solving is teamwork. Listening to and learning from team members leads to innovation and more efficient processes.
Our stellars are encouraged to take ownership of their work. They make decisions as they see fit and stand by them. We empower them to create their own path!
Greetings and thank yous are a big part of our vocabulary. Human skills are not underrated in our stellar community and kindness is a must-have!
If you ticked the boxes above, wait until you hear this. Not only do we appreciate your willingness to learn, but we support it with our career growth program.
Note: Don’t get discouraged to apply if you don’t meet all the requirements. If we think you fit at Appstellar, we’ll find you a place! :)
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we're a stellar fit for each other. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Have any question about us?
Don't hesitate to contact us.