We're a team of experienced professionals based in Prishtina, Kosovo, who love turning great ideas into awesome products.
Our core values include transparency, creating a safe, high-trust & independent team; building incredible developer experiences; maintaining a healthy working environment; and helping to deliver web / mobile experiences that feel amazing to use on every device and connection type.
- Thorough understanding and of React & Typescript and their core principles
- Good understanding and well experienced in Node.js
- Comfortable with AWS
- AWS certifications are a plus
- Experience with container orchestration systems (Docker)
Details of the Role
- Type of work: Full-Time
- Start date: The sooner the better
- Location: Kosove, Albania, North Macedonia
- Level: Mid, and/or Senior
- Language: English
What you’ll do on a day-to-day basis
- Help guide architectural decisions. You’ll be helping drive these conversations and guiding our development toward the best possible solutions.
- Take ownership of features from idea/mockup to live deployment. You’ll shape and guide the direction of crucial new features.
- Ship. Early and often. You’ll iterate and ship frequently. You’ll have a real impact on the end-user experience and you’ll love working on a team that delivers real user value as often as possible.
- You'll be interacting with our customers on a regular basis, handling inbound support and feature requests.
- We work independently, the rest of us won't know what you're doing day-to-day unless you tell us.
Other requirements that we value
- BS/BA degree in computer science or equivalent experience (nice to have)
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills. As part of the team, you’ll interface both directly and indirectly with our customers, and contribute to documentation. Clear communication is fundamental in creating intuitive and compelling resources.
- Ability to dive into complex problems. You should be able to quickly assess, understand, and iterate upon aspects of our codebase.
- Ready and willing to ask and answer questions. If you’re comfortable saying you’re unsure, asking for help; but equally reaching out to assist others, you’ll be an incredible addition to our team. We thrive because of continuous learning. First-time mistakes should be celebrated, not blamed.
- Avoid monolithic deliverables. You scope and stage your work into well-defined milestones to ship.
- Willingness to learn new tools
What's in it for you
- Innovative environment focused on growth
- Your hard work is appreciated and fairly compensated
- Remote/Hybrid work (WFH & in-office)
- Health insurance
- Independent working (the rest of us won’t know what you’re doing day-to-day unless you tell us)
Note: Don’t get discouraged to apply if you don’t meet all the requirements. If we think you fit at Appstellar, we’ll find you a place! :)
How to Apply
Send your CV or portfolio at email@example.com and tell us why we're a great fit for each other. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Have any question about us?
Don't hesitate to contact us.