We're a team of experienced (and a few on the road to being experienced) professionals based in Prishtina, Kosovo, who love turning great ideas into awesome products using the latest technologies. We focus on cloud software development and DevOps solutions — fields in which we are certified for as Kubernetes Certified Service Provider and AWS Partner.
- Thorough understanding and experience in React & Typescript and their core principles
- Good understanding and experience in Node.js
- Comfortable with AWS
- Experience with container orchestration systems (Docker)
- Minimum 3 years experience if you're applying for Mid-level Fullstack Developer
- Minimum 7 years experience if you're applying for Senior Fullstack Developer
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (nice to have)
- Relevant AWS certifications
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills. As part of the team, you’ll interact with clients directly and indirectly and also contribute to documentation. Clear communication is fundamental in creating intuitive and compelling resources.
- Ability to dive into complex problems. You should be able to quickly assess, understand, and iterate upon aspects of our codebase.
- Being ready and willing to ask and answer questions. If you’re comfortable saying you’re unsure, asking for help; but equally reaching out to assist others, you’ll be an incredible addition to our team. We thrive because of continuous learning. First-time mistakes should be celebrated, not blamed.
- Avoiding monolithic deliverables. You scope and stage your work into well-defined milestones to ship.
- Willingness to learn new tools
Details of the Role
- Type of work: Full time
- Start date: The sooner the better
- Location: Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia
- Work model: Onsite, Hybrid (at our offices in Prishtina), or Remote
- Level: Mid and Senior
What you’ll do on a day-to-day basis
- Help guide architectural decisions. You’ll be helping drive these conversations and guiding our development toward the best possible solutions.
- Take ownership of features from idea/mockup to live deployment. You’ll shape and guide the direction of crucial new features.
- Ship. Early and often. You’ll iterate and ship frequently. You’ll have a real impact on the end-user experience and you’ll love working on a team that delivers real user value as often as possible.
- You'll be interacting with our customers on a regular basis, handling inbound support and feature requests.
What's in it for you
- Innovative environment focused on growth – You'll be working alongside experienced teams and leaders.
- Your hard work is appreciated and fairly compensated
- Flexibility – Choose how you work best: remote, hybrid, or onsite.
- Health Insurance
- Career progression opportunities Our career advancement program includes access to incredible certifications such as the following: 🏅AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional 🏅HashiCorp certified Terraform Associate 🏅Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
Life at Appstellar
Life at Appstellar is all about innovation, curiosity, and stellar community. Shared values are as important to us as having the right tech stack. So, let’s call these the values stack we care about deeply.
We’re all innovators around here. We stay on top of new tech trends, ask questions and challenge the status quo. New approaches and ideas are appreciated and valued
Smart & hard work
We find solutions that are smart and straightforward and believe in rolling up our sleeves and getting things done. We put love and care into every step along the path of delivering a great product.
We believe that the tool for problem-solving is teamwork. Listening to and learning from team members leads to innovation and more efficient processes.
Our stellars are encouraged to take ownership of their work. They make decisions as they see fit and stand by them. We empower them to create their own path!
Note: Don’t get discouraged to apply if you don’t meet all the requirements. If we think you fit at Appstellar, we’ll find you a place! :)
How to Apply
Send your CV or portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we're a good fit for each other. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Have any question about us?
Don't hesitate to contact us.